Stevens Alumni are welcome to use the Samuel C. Williams Library. Just stop by the Alumni Engagement and Development Offices to have a Stevens Alumni ID card made so you can use the library services:
- Borrow books (up to 5 at a time). All books are subject to normal Circulation rules and policies for students.
- Online resources are only available to Alumni (due to license and copyright restrictions) within the Library.
- Alumni may use the Library's Document Delivery Services to request journal articles and documents from conference proceedings, technical reports, patents, and dissertations.
- Alumni are not eligible to use the Library's interlibrary loan service to request books from other libraries which are not otherwise available through the Library's collection of print books and journals nor subscription research databases.
The cost for journal articles are as follows:
* Rush - $20 fee + full cost of document
* Regular - $10 fee + full cost of document
The cost for dissertations is $50.00 per dissertation.
For further information regarding Interlibrary Loan/Document Delivery Services for alumni, contact the Interlibrary Loan Department: