DUPLICATION AND REPRODUCTION SERVICES POLICIES
- Special Collections provides staff-mediated photocopying and digitization services. Use of digital cameras without a flash is permitted.
- All duplication of materials in Special Collections and Archives is done by staff only, and the library reserves the right to refuse a copying order if, in the staff's judgment, fulfillment of the order would violate copyright law, or if size or condition of the material does not permit safe copying.
- Turnaround time for standard reproduction orders is four working days.
- Due to limited staff we cannot accommodate expedited orders.
- Photocopies larger than 11x17 cannot be made.
- No more than 20 photocopies may be made from any single published item.
- Any necessary restrictions on copying archival and manuscript collections is determined by Special Collections staff.
DUPLICATION AND REPRODUCTION COSTS
In-house photocopies - $.10 per page
For patrons requesting photocopies by telephone request or email: $.25 per page with a minimum cost of $10.00.
- 8x10 = $12.00
- 11 x 17 = $23.00
- 16 x 20 $28.00
*If you need a size larger than 16x20, please contact the Archivist ([email protected])
High resolution TIFF = $10/per image
JPEG image = $5/per image
*If the image you need has already been scanned and is online, there is no charge.