The Library staff is working remotely and the following services and resources are available with some modifications:
- Librarians will be available for research help via Chat from the Library home page from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (ET) Monday through Friday. You can also schedule a research consultation with a librarian.
Access to Research Databases
- Online journals and ebooks will continue to be available 24/7 via library.stevens.edu, and Library patrons are reminded to log into myStevens rather than use the Stevens VPN for off-campus access.
- Visit the Remote Library Services & Resources guide for more information on how to log on to Library databases remotely, as well as information on increased access to research during the pandemic.
- Faculty and Librarians will collaborate to offer Library instruction either in synchronous (Zoom) or asynchronous (Canvas) sessions.
- The Library will hold all workshops online. Check the Library Events page for updates.
Interlibrary Loan/Document Delivery Services (ILL/DDS)
- Articles: Requests from other university libraries will continue to be available. Delays may occur based on lending library availability.
- Books: No requests will be filled at this time. All new ILL book requests will be automatically canceled.
- Current ILL books: Please ask for a renewal in your ILL portal before the due date.
- Overdue ILL books: Renew in your portal. If you cannot renew, please contact Mary Ellen Valverde or the ILL Department.
- Print books and retrieval of books currently held in remote storage will not be available.
- If you have books that are due, please renew online or contact John Cruz, Circulation Services Manager.
Study Room Reservations
Archives & Special Collections
- Assistance related to the Archives & Special Collections continues a limited basis. Please contact Leah Loscutoff, Head of Archives & Special Collections, and Ted Houghtaling, Archivist, and Digital Projects Librarian, for assistance.
Thesis and Dissertation Submission
- Formatting review for theses and dissertations will continue to be available. Please contact Ted Houghtaling, Archivist and Digital Projects Librarian, for assistance.
Test-Taking with Accommodations
- Faculty should contact Phil Gehman, Director of Disability Services, for information.
ELC Office, Academic Support Center Walk-In Tutoring Center, IEEE History Center, WCC Table
- Please contact these individual offices.
- Please stay connected through the Stevens website and the Samuel C. Williams Library website for updates.
- Get facts, data, and information about the Coronavirus (COVID-19) from our research guide.
- Chat with a Librarian at library.stevens.edu
- Email us at [email protected]
- Phone: 201-216-5200
- For a list of Library Staff members, please visit here.