The Interlibrary Loan and Document Delivery Services department provides several vital services to the research community at Stevens. ILL/DDS borrows books for you from other libraries (Interlibrary Loan Services), and obtains the full text of documents that are unavailable in the research databases (Document Delivery Services).
At this time there are no ILL book requests being processed due to the Coronavirus COVID-19 closures.
- Articles: Requests from other university libraries will continue to be available. Delays may occur based on lending library availability.
- Books: No requests will be filled at this time. All new ILL book requests will be automatically canceled.
- Current ILL books, please ask for a renewal in your ILL portal before the due date.
- Overdue ILL books, please try for a renewal in your portal. If you cannot renew, please contact Mary Ellen Valverde or the ILL Department.
- After logging in for the first time, confirm your communication preferences and verify the accuracy of your email address and/or mobile number. This enables the system to send automated updates about your ILL requests.
- Check your Junk Email folder for email notifications from [email protected] If found, add worldcat.org to your safe sender's list to receive future notifications.
Feel free to contact Mary Ellen Valverde, Head of ILL, with any questions ([email protected] or 201-216-5408)