You can print from your laptop to the printers located in the Library. Just follow the directions below on how to install the necessary drivers and then how to print.
Download Printer Drivers
The printer driver for all campus printers, including those in the Library and Burchard Lounge, is available on the Public server (storage01/public/uniprint/)
1. Go to the Finder Menu > Go > Connect to Server:
2. Copy and paste: the smb://storage01/public/uniprint/ in window:
3. Click on the Pharos 9.0 R2 Folder:
4. Open the Mac OSX Folder:
5. You need to download BOTH dmg files below:
Once these are installed you can proceed to print.
Printing from your computer.
1. After selecting Print, Select Canon 5535 Queue.
2. You'll be asked to supply a username/password; this can be anything you want. It doesn't have to be your Stevens credentials. then click Print.
4. Go to the printer and swipe your Stevens ID card.
5. Identify your print job (you may need to scroll to find your username) and select on the display screen by checking the box.
6. Click Print. Money will be deducted from your Duckbills account.