You can print from your laptop to the printers located in the Library. Just follow the directions below on how to install the necessary drivers and then how to print.
Install Printer Drivers
Important Note: If you have older versions of the drivers on your computer, you must delete them for proper printing.
2. Click on Uniprint Drivers in the navigation bar and double click on Windows Uniprint Drivers:
3. Click on the file: AllCampusPharosPrinters_for64.exe
If you see the message below, just allow it.
4. Install the software.
ONCE THESE ARE INSTALLED YOU CAN PROCEED TO PRINT.
Printing from your computer
1. After Selecting PRINT from your computer, Select Canon 5535 from the print queue and enter a username and a password (it doesn't need to be your Stevens credentials):
2. Go to the printer and swipe your Stevens ID card:
3. Identify your print job (you may need to scroll to find your username) and select on the display screen by checking the box:
4. Click PRINT. Money will be deducted from your Duckbills account.