- The service is free and the delivery time can be up to 12 business days. Audio/video items cannot be rushed and cannot be mailed directly to you.
- To request an audio/video item, use the “Book” option on the portal request page.
- You will be contacted through email when your item arrives, and you must sign for it at the Library Circulation Desk. The item will remain at the Circulation Desk for one week and if it is not claimed, it will be sent back to the lending library.
- The loan period and due date for Interlibrary Loan audio/video items will be indicated on a form attached to the item.
- To request a renewal, log in to your Interlibrary Loan Patron Portal.
- Renewal requests should be made at least 1 week prior to the due date.
- Interlibrary Loan audio/video items cannot be renewed once the due date has passed.
- Renewals must be approved by the lending library and are not guaranteed.