If you need an article or document that is not available from the Samuel C. Williams Library, the Interlibrary Loan Department & Document Delivery Service department can get it for you from other libraries.
Please Note: The Library cannot obtain the following:
- Documents that are already available through the Samuel C. Williams Library's subscription databases or print periodicals
- Entire issues of periodicals - we can get individual documents only. No more than 3 articles per issue of a journal will be filled in one calendar year to comply with copyright laws.
- Rare or archival materials, including manuscripts
- Most standards including ISO or ANSI standards
- Harvard Business Publishing cases
- Chapters of books
- Other items subject to copyright limitations
To request a document:: visit the Interlibrary Loan Request Portal, here.
Costs and Turnaround
- Cost: Document Requests are Free.
- Turnaround time: Usually 3-10 business days.