There are three Canon printers/copiers in the Library. Two printer/copiers are located on the first floor near America's Cup Cafe entrance. Another printer/copier is located on the second floor along the
balcony area overlooking the Great Hall. The Library manages one additional printer/copier located in the Burchard Lounge 127.
Configuring your computer for printing:
Apple Computers: go here.
Windows Computers: go here.
- Paper sizes: 8.5 x 11, 8.5 x 14, and 11 x 17 (Please ask the Circulation Services desk attendant for the 8 1/2 x 14 paper).
- Reduction & Enlargement
- Document feeder
- Book copying
- Photo mode
- 1-sided black & white printing/copying: $0.04 per page
- 1-sided color printing/copying: $0.40 per page
- 2-sided black & white printing/copying: $0.03 per page
- 2-sided color printing/copying: $0.39 per page
Remember - select "black & white printing" to avoid being charged for color printing.
The library does not provide refunds for prints/copies.
Adding Funds to Duckbills:
USING A CREDIT/DEBIT CARD:
Users may add funds to their Duckbills using a credit/debit card by visiting the Online Card Office by logging into myStevens, then clicking on Duckbills under the Campus Services.
You may add value to your ID card/Duckbills account by using cash at the machine located on the wall near the library scanners.
Department print/copy cards:
Departments or grant groups may purchase a print/copy card charged with a large amount ($100 or more) by contacting Campus Card Office in the Information Technology Department.